Just purchased a Concord 80 plus single stage furnace. Any tips or opinions
about this brand?
Absolute piece of shit. Perhaps the worst furnace made. Warranty won’t
You might as well flushed your dollars down the toilet
Associated Concord Furnace Question: can you find diagram for concord furnace serial # 8498J50640 ?
- Answer:call the company and ask them to send you one.
Associated Concord Furnace Question:How does one find the square footage rating for a specific furnace, eg, a Concord 45738-001?
- Answer:Furnaces are rated in BTU’s not Sq. Feet. You need to figure the total cubic feet and do heat loss calcs . That means your insulation R-value, Window type, where you live etc. I am sure that you can find this info on the net or have a hvac guy do the math.
Associated Concord Furnace Question:Will a concord high efficiency gas furnace 75 000 BTU heat a three bedroom bungalow with a full basement?
- Answer:Many factors can influence the correct answer. How cold does it get where you are? How much insulation do you have? How air tight are the doors and windows? How air tight is the entire house? How good is the glass? How big is the house? Three bedrooms covers a very wide range of square foot sizes. If the answers show that everything is up to snuff, this should be a good furnace size. Unless we know a lot more, you will only get guesses and generic answers.
Associated Concord Furnace Question:i have a concord gas furnace it was heating past the t-stat setting i replaced the thermostat but didnt solve?
- Answer: This Question has not been answered yet! Send us Your best concord furnace Answer!
Associated Concord Furnace Question:Looking for informatuion on concord home furnaces?
Looking to install home furnace myself.(gas) any addtional deals online other brands welcome
- Answer:Concord furnaces are the same as Armstrong, and Air Ease. Used to be made in Bellevue, OH (might still be for now) I have installed numerous Armstrongs and they are a very simple, reliable furnace. Most parts that would need replaced are Honeywell brand which are available almost any where. The instructions that come with the furnace will be adequate to show you have to install it.
Associated Concord Furnace Question:My Honeywell Smart Valve doesn’t operate!?
I have a Concord 90 Plus gas furnace with a Honeywell Smart Valve and when powered up,the green light stays on and does not blink,the manual says it should blink a code. Nothing else happens the furnace does not do anything.What does this mean?
- Answer:Nothing happens? If so, I would look for a problem with the induction motor…that’s the little motor that should come on first…the easiest way to test it is to find the thermostat wires inside the furnace and jumper the red and white together…if everything works right then, the problem is with your thermostat. If there is some other problem, the code light should tell you what the problem is. Here’s to your independence, Noah